Thursday, November 08, 2007

By the pricking of my thumbs,

These past few days have been running. Constant running.

I seem to have fallen off the edge of my little paper world, and I'm not sure where to find it again, twisting in this void.

I sense a looming something. I have that feeling of change, like glass and fruit in my mouth. I'm not sure what, or where.

There was a pinpointable moment, when I missed my connection bus day before yesterday, when a violin string was prepped, and now it is just spooling out, gaining in tension, and all I can do is be on guard for when it snaps.

Perhaps it is the change in weather that effects my mood. The snow makes me think logically, but angrily. A sort of frigid villiany. I am happy, don't mistake me, but also aggressive. Like a flame-filled ice-cube.

No comments: