Sunday, October 29, 2006

Whatever the Weather

I thought I'd make post 60 a peaceful one.
Snow. What a great idea. An essential commodity floating to the ground in a pleasing, silent array. There's something about it's soothing nature, gentle white color, and completely lack of discrimination that has always made me happy. In a little giddy child fashion. It makes me think of Christmas with my family, and late night light-watching car trips. I pulled my bed out to the living room, which is pretty devoid of anything, and just fell asleep watching the snow. It seems like such a miracle, every time I see it. That nature still runs; in it's timeless efficancy.I think, if I could choose, I would like to freeze to death while watching the snow fall. As morbid as that is, it would be wonderful. Just falling asleep with the snow gently laying witness, covering you, bringing you back to God.
On a completly unrelated note, I saw the preview for a movie called "300" and it looks completly fantastic. Elephants and men kicking the shit out of each other. If there is Geisha, I may go into happy seizures.

No comments: