Monday, August 13, 2007

Day two of the Second Chronical of the Epic Tales of Chelle the (not only) Supermarket Security Chick

I've had 6 hours of constantly interrupted sleep this morning, and I'm feeling pretty damn good.
I think I'm really going to like this job. The first time I wrote "Security Supervisor" instead of "Security Officer" gave me a chill I had not experienced since finding half of something in my lettuce. In a good way, of course.

The day itself was marked by coffee with my good friend Toban, espousing how confusing relationships are. we finished off with Ice cream. It doesn't make relationships less confusing, but it certainly feels great.

This site is less gratifying then the other site, in that there is less feedback (in the form of meat-filled baskets abandoned instead of stolen, although if they were stolen, how would I know? Another perk.), but it is more relaxing. My tinny radio filters through the pipe-filled front room.

Unfortunatly, a lot of it is waiting. When I wait, I think. When I think, I worry. When I worry, I make plans. When I make these plans, bad things occur.
I've brought my chinese book in the hopes of distracting my monkey brain long enough for it not to stress.
Wish me luck, all.

No comments: