Monday, February 19, 2007

SCROTUM!

Fuck you world! scrotum!!!
It's a golramm body part!!!
FARK!

In other news;
Baptism went well. Yah! so no more baby being sent to limbo! I was also surprised because I expected baby to freak ("wtf? water, OMG!?") but he was fabulous! quiet, well-mannered, not squirmy. but then again, he has my genes, hehe.

On another note:
Things are going well between the ex and I. I think this friendship may actually work! holy-shit!
So there all you Nay-sayers who believe you can't be friends with an ex!! I'm onna fuckin do it twice!!! HA! ...I hope....

On a final note:
holycrapmeetingpeoplescaryi'mgonnadosomethingstupidorsomethingawcrudi'msonervousholyjeesus.
*hyperventilates*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasnt that bad was it?

Miss Ernst said...

... no...no it wasn't.