Monday, February 26, 2007

Now with more sodium!

God, I feel like if I turn my head too rapidly, psychology will splash all over my monitor.
After all the damn reading I've done over the past week (I'll be a big girl and refrain from making a joke about how I'm reading over reading week, hurr hurr) I should be prepared for this midterm. But now my cortex feels like a burning hatred behind my eyes. I think perhaps my temporal lobe has simply become electrified.
On a happier note, I'm starting to feel quite confident that my application to the military will be approved. For heaven's sake I have a dratted clean bill of health, a desire to run around the mud filled fields, and a large bladder capacity. What more could they want?
Oh right, that whole "reassurance that I will not shoot their people in the back of the head while they are unawares."
huh...

No comments: