Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ironic apocalypse soap

In my purse I have a small bar of soap. I keep it there in case anything bad ever happend, because few things make me feel better and more capable than being clean. But then I thought, "What could ever happen that would be so bad I wouldn't have access to soap?" Naturally, the apocalypse. But then I realized, if the apocalypse happens, noone will care what I smell like. Thus it is ironic apocalypse soap. The soap is ironic, not the apocalypse.

(P.s. Roots: I intended to post a comment replying to your last comment, but after 7 tries, couldn't get it, I decided to wait until I had access to a computor. I'm not sure how long that will be...)

2 comments:

Roots said...

(To the PS) Technology these days, eh? Well, you can always e-mail me at the e-mail address under my profile. I always welcome the comments of my peers. Although It has dawned on me that if you cannot post a comment, then e-mail may not help, but I guess it's worth mentioning.

Also, you would also not have soap if you were shipwrecked on an abandoned island.

Anonymous said...

you'r a joke