Sunday, September 11, 2005

Holy crap

Wow, how long has it been since I've posted? Well, I've moved in with my friend Jared, got a boyfriend, lost him again (he's on a two months ex far away from me. Worst thing is, he's in the bush so it's like he's dropped off the face of the earth) school's started, my sister and two friends got married, and that's pretty much life. I'm also irritated because i still can't collect my one week severance pay from that shitty cafe. And it turns out that not only do the managers hate me, the owner does too. Great. Guess maybe I should've let him into my pants. Ha. Those bitches are perfect for each other...
Anyway, losing that job turned out good, cause I found a job at a military depot that pays me $16 an hour to do an easy job. I'm thinking, as well, next summer, I'll enlist. Either combat engineer, or weapons tech...any thoughts all?
I'm cranky right now, so the throughts are somewhat stunted, but I rented "bride and Prejudice" and it was quite good. Did anyone else notice that NO-ONE kisses at any point in that movie? It's kinda strange...At the pivotal moment, the two main characters share a hug.
Huh.
Lots of ...huh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.