Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Evening

Just saw CorpseBride. It was good. Quite good. But not what I'd hoped for. It never reaches it's full Tim Burton-esque glory. The beginning shines, it's like Tim Burton frolicking in a desolate field full of strange thin flowers. But then once it takes off, he leaves. Other than a few half-hearted bad jokes it lags, and sort of falls.
Anyway though, the last few days helped me remember just how bad I am at sentential logical derivations. I'm off to plug then 'til I puke.

Oh yah. Saw the preview for Harry Potter four. Looks incredible! I just Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Here's the real reason I came; I thought you might be interested in this link.

http://library.nothingness.org/articles/SI/en/pub_contents/5

I haven't checked it out yet, but I will once I finish that damn philosophy paper.