Monday, April 04, 2005

Well Fabulous!

After 8 user name changes, countless back buttoning, and two re-done posts. This is here. I'm here. TA-fricken-DA! I should be working on a philosophy paper, in which I attempt to prove the existence of a rational "I", but I'm not which, honestly, disproves my paper. Instead I am returning to the blog creating horror which has, despite my affection and effort, abused me time and time again. Now I know how a battered woman feels. But, damnit, I'm sure it'll work THIS time. Right?...Right? If not, I shall return to this site in a half hour (like a Kitty Genovese murderer) in hopes that soon, soon, I shall be able to inflict my values, opinions and morals on the mostly harmless world. Because, just as Dentrassies hate Vogons, I hate ignorance. True, trying to convince me that I have the wrong opinion is a task no-one would undertake, but I'm also a massive hypocrite. It's quite liberating. So, lesson for the night, try to figure out why (objectivly now, subjectivism never helped anyone) hypocrisy is morally wrong. I dare you.

No comments: