Monday, January 08, 2007

New Year

I am euphoric on a floating sea of bliss.
The New Year, hotly awaited by yours truly, has proved to be a blessing, indeed.
I received the exciting news that I do have collision, which means I will be receiving money for the heap of rubble that is my old car (yippee) my family appears to like my boyfriend, things are going better between me and him, I have no bills to be paid, no pressing meetings, and am awaiting paperwork for the military. Again.
The only slight raincloud dampening my sights is the fact that I appear to be two courses short of graduation specifics. but I only have one space for a course, and cannot take any junior level courses. Ah sigh.
But I have to look forward to a delicious one month backpacking trip through Europe as a "yah me, I survived and moderately flourished, I am a big tough woman, Fremo, I can handle life" celebration.
Well, less nauseating posts and more brain-food later.

No comments: